Thursday, February 21, 2008

First post

This blog was started to record my trip to Japan. Right now I'm getting packed. Tomorrow will be my last day before vacation. It's also the last day for Ready At Dawn in the current building. We're going to the new office tomorrow afternoon for people to decide which cubicle they want. Then tomorrow evening I'll be driving to Sacramento, and staying with my family up there for a few days before I fly to Japan. I'm getting pretty excited.

Here's my itenerary:
Feb 26th: Fly from Sacramento at 6am to DFW, and after a 1 hour layover, fly from DFW to Tokyo. I'll arrive at 4:30pm on Feb 27th!
Mar 8th: Travel from Tokyo to Kyoto
Mar 12th: Travel from Kyoto to Hiroshima
Mar 13th: Travel from Hiroshima to Osaka
Mar 16th: Travel from Osaka back to Tokyo
Mar 19th: Leave Tokyo for DFW at noon, 2 hour layover, and then get back to Sacramento at 1pm

I'm probably going to visit Nara while I'm in Kyoto. Other than that I'm not sure where I'm going to go. I'll figure that out as I go along.

Here's a map of the hotels where I'll be staying.


View Larger Map

1 comment:

Tiffany and Gabriel said...

Hey Phil!

I'm so happy that you're finally going to Japan! I know you've been wanting to go for forever, so this is so exciting. Thanks for letting us follow along. The highlight of our Japan trip for me was Nara, so that's an awesome place to see.
Love Tiffany