Monday, February 25, 2008

Sacramento

I made it up to Sacramento around noon on Saturday, and then I went over to my sister's apartment to have dinner with everybody.

IMG_0399

IMG_0404

Then my niece, Reanna, got a hold of my camera.

IMG_0037

IMG_0039

And here are some pictures she took (I'll leave out the pictures she took of the ceiling, floor, her feet, etc)

IMG_0417

IMG_0414

IMG_0419

IMG_0411

IMG_0423

I like the faces people make when they're posing for a 3 year-old (faces they probably wouldn't have made if they knew I'd be posting them online =)

Then today, I went over and played with Reanna some more and visited with Jeff and Dana. Then I did some last minute shopping and got some clothes and a pillow for the flight. A little more than 24 hours from now I'll be waking up to get ready to go to the airport. Then another 24 hours after that I'll probably be sleeping in my hotel in Shinjuku.

No comments: