Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Akasaka and Shinjuku and Laundry (Tue 2/23)

This morning I went to Akasaka to have lunch with someone I met last week at the dinner with Miho and her friends in Ebisu. We went to a shabu shabu place called Musashi, and it was really good.

After I walked her back to her office I went walking around Akasaka, stopped into a coffee place and read for a little while. I eventually went back to Shinjuku and had a bite to eat, and practiced some more shuji (calligraphy). A chinese guy tried to tell me something in Chinese (I think he thought I was studying Chinese, since I was writing Chinese characters). He eventually pointed at the paper and gave a thumbs up. People around here are some complimentary. Great for a guy's ego =)

Then I went home and did a bunch of laundry. Now I have enough clean clothes to last until 1 day short of the end of the trip (nice planning).

No pictures today, sorry.

No comments: