Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shinjuku and Akasaka ... again (Wed 2/24)

I went to Shinjuku and found another coffee shop and practiced some more shuji, and waited until it was about time for me to leave to meet up with Mina in Akasaka.

After we met up, we went to eat in one of the restaurants attached to the station, and then headed over to a jazz club called The B Flat, where a friend of hers was playing jazz saxaphone in a big band gig. It was a great evening. I'm so glad I'm getting to meet all these nice people this trip.

Again, sorry, no pictures. Gotta get to sleep now, tomorrow I'm going to finally try to wake up bright and early and get over to Tsukiji fish market.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

hey, how was the tsunami for you? not sure if you saw, but it was all hands on deck here in HI. sirens and evacuations, etc. people hoarding spam, toilet paper and water. no damage though.

NeuroFuzzy said...

:D Just a lil' bit of random contact w/ a random person. I'm a 16 year old math/computer nerd learning japanese at my highschool, down in San Diego. I've been unraveling your mathproofs blog for a while. Love the nth-term of the Fibonacci sequence thing,which got me started learning about transition and probability matrices. Also do a bit of programming. Becoming pretty good at c++ and java, but mainly using basic for stuff. Check out a post of mine through the link below titled "finding 2d points from a plane intersecting a 3d object", cool conic sections thing you might like (12th post shows how).