Friday, March 7, 2008

京都へ出発!!!

I'm off to Kyoto!!! But first I thought I'd do one last post. I just got back from sending off my giant bag via a service called Takkyubin by a company called Yamato, and I new it was going to be decently priced, but for a bag that's around 50 pounds, and around three and a half feet long .. it only cost 1680 yen, or about 17 bucks. Sooo awesome.

At first through a little communication error, I thought the guy was saying that I couldn't send something that big, so I was _really_ nervous there for a second.

Anyway, I just need to go down and check out now, and then go wait for my train. Talk to you again later.

1 comment:

Tiffany and Gabriel said...

Have fun in Kyoto, Phil! That and Nara was definitely my two favorite places. Enjoy your time on the Shinkansen...the food cart goes by pretty quickly so if you want food, stop them right away. Or better yet, buy some at the 7-11 and bring it on the train with you, so it will be cheaper.

Love,
Tiffany