Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday (3/3)

Well, yesterday wasn't very interesting, so this will be really short. I got up and headed over to Ginza. By the time I got there I was really hungry so I headed straight for Tsukiji, where I heard there were lots of good sushi places, since it has a huge fish market. I had a great lunch, with lots of tuna, but I also had anago (sea eel) for the first time, and it was fantastic. Then I headed back through Ginza, but it didn't really strike me as all that interesting, so I wandered back to the station, and took the long way back to Shinjuku, so I could just sit on the train for a while. Once I got back I headed out the east exit of Shinjuku station, and had a look around Kabukicho, and it started raining, so I headed back to my hotel. I figured I'd take a nap and then grab some dinner, but I just ended up sleeping until early this morning. All this walking is really taking it's toll. Today, I head over to the imperial palace, and my second attempt at going to Jimbocho.

No comments: