Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wednesday (3/19)

Well, I'm at the airport. I've got one more hour before my flight leaves. I had a bit of a scare this morning. I had reserved a seat on the shuttle bus at 6:10am, but when I woke up and looked at the clock, it was 7am. Needless to say .. up until now I was pretty stressed this morning. I was able to use the same ticket for the bus leaving at 8:10, and I got here with an hour and a half to spare. I'm just paranoid.

Anyway, its 10:30am here, which is 6:30pm (Tues) pacific time, or 8:30pm central time. My flight (AA 176) gets to DFW around 9:30am (Wed), if I remember correctly, and then my connecting flight (AA 1119) goes from there to Sacramento at around 11:30am, and gets there just after 1pm.

I'm sad that my trip is over, but I'll be glad to be able to talk to people and read things again =)

No comments: